Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm looking for a good shaolin staff?

So I'm looking into buying a good natural finish single taper wax wood staff like this one at wle.com, except cheaper:





http://www.wle.com//products/w005.html





does anyone have any ideas?

I'm looking for a good shaolin staff?
I'm having trouble finding anything cheaper on line. I have been looking for staffs also, to build a kwan dao. My next stop will be a specialty wood shop in my area. It sounds like you're not afraid to do a little work to make it your perfect length, so this might work for you also. The only down side is that the dowel will be unfinished and require sanding and staining/oiling.





"its so damn tough to find good weapons these days!"
Reply:Hm... I am a student of the Chinese Shao-lin Center in Denver... WWW.Shao-lin.com





Our Staves are 25$ but they are all about 10-12 feet when we get then then we cut them down for Spear or what have you... That Internet sight is a great price we get ours from China and can't go any lower.


No comments:

Post a Comment