Friday, May 21, 2010

Looking for a kung fu movie I watched when I was about 10 years old but can't remember the name of it?

The story line goes something like this: guy wants to enter a temple (Shaolin I think) to learn kung fu but he can't until he proves himself. He is hired to build a scaffold around the temple. During the time that he is building the scaffold, he can see over the wall and view the current skills being taught in that specific area. Over time he masters the skill being taught while he is on the scaffolding and becomes a master without having entered the temple. It's not Shaolin Master Killer or the 36th Chamber of Shaolin since these are both the same movie. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Looking for a kung fu movie I watched when I was about 10 years old but can't remember the name of it?
Shao Lin ta peng hsiao tzu

Dental Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment