Monday, May 17, 2010

I am looking for a Far Side cartoon with the caption "shaolin school of plumbing". Can anyone help?

Yeah the Far Side is cool and memorable.





Check your local bookstore for a copy of the Complete Far Side.





According to Wikipedia: It is difficult to find many Far Side cartoons online since Larson (and/or his publishers and lawyers) have been very effective at persuading people to not infringe on his copyright. There is a widely distributed letter online, attributed to Gary Larson, in which he explains the "emotional cost" to him of people displaying his cartoons on their websites, and asks them to stop doing so.

I am looking for a Far Side cartoon with the caption "shaolin school of plumbing". Can anyone help?
I know the one you mean.. "When you can take the wrench from my hand" ... but all I can suggest is to get ahold of the Far Side Gallery collections.


No comments:

Post a Comment