Friday, May 21, 2010

If your way of life is 24/7 do you feel like a zealous person or say forget it.?

I am a practitioner of Shaolin Kung Fu. I only wish for us as a human tribe to understand that not alot of people understand compassion and should show compassion for people and things that do uncompassionate things for they dont realize their actions. Part of Shaolin Kung Fu is to relax and not be lusting or desiring advancement or power or anything really. But this lifestyle has changed my life for the better so much. I first wish to have the correct thinking to posses such abilities. I do not want to be a bully, a soul saver, a fool, an ***, self loving. I thank god for my abilities and pray he doesnt take them away.


I want to use the pressure points to heal people since I have woken a person from a drug overdose comma from one touch. But I realize this is desire even for good actions.


Then when I try to meditate and zone for a few hours in yoga, I find I have attachment for this lifestyle, thank god for my body and all its abilities. Attachment to the body is bad desire too.next-

If your way of life is 24/7 do you feel like a zealous person or say forget it.?
no i do not feel like a zealous person. i feel proud that i work hard! one should never feel zealous! it is the worst thing which attacks a human head u know!
Reply:My way of life is 24/7 and I don't feel like I'm a zealous person. I just feel its the right thing to do, I'm happy about what I'm doing and allow other people the same privilege.


No comments:

Post a Comment