Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shaolin martial arts?

shaolin is a type of martial arts, as u all prolly know. i was wondering if there were shaolin classes in oregon, around the zip code 97016. sites would help to. thankya

Shaolin martial arts?
Your best bet is to check your local phone book.
Reply:I teach Shaolin Kung Fu in Columbia City. Is 97016 Clatskenie? I don't have any students that come that far, but I live in Kelso, WA and I've had some people in my Church ask if I'd be willing to start up Saturday classes there. (So far I've resisted, but I'm breaking down.) Maybe something in Rainier would be a nice comprimise? They say a comprimise is where everyone is equally dissatisfied with the results, right?





If Columbia City isn't too far, stop on in Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, 6:00 to 7:00 at the corner of 2nd and I street. We're meeting in the Columbia City Community Hall. I've got the schedule online so you can see if we're not meeting any days. This Friday we won't be there, I'm taking the class out to pizza at Sunshine, so you could drop in there if you had questions also.


No comments:

Post a Comment