Sunday, April 26, 2009

On Mortal Kombat : Shaolin Monks ..how do impale Baraka ??

When playing Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks for the X box ..when you get up to Barka and have to impale him with the two swords ..how do you impale him ?? A box pops up with Raiden in it saying impale him now ...but I hit every damn button and can't seem to impale him with the swords and it's kinda pissing me off...


I can someone please help ?


thanks in advance.

On Mortal Kombat : Shaolin Monks ..how do impale Baraka ??
Okay, I went on a message board and someone asked the same question. The answer was: throw a sword at him. Use whatever the button for "pick up weapon" is, and that allows you to throw it at him (I think it's the black button, but I'm not sure). Then, after you throw the first sword, pick up the second and throw it at him, too. Then, you'll win.


Hope it works!
Reply:To Impale Him Simply Throw It At Him When He Is Stunned. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment